[asterisk-users] b2bua

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sat Jan 5 00:06:00 CST 2008

> On Friday 04 January 2008 16:45:00 ameel wrote:
>> Is there a way to disable the b2bua feature in asterisk.
>> I would like asterisk to work as a sip server and not be involved in the
>> RTP path between phones.
>
> No.  And by the way, b2bua is not a feature.  It's is literally what Asterisk
> is.

If I understand correctly the question the RTP can be established directly
between the phones and does not have to pass through the Asterisk PBX. Just set
CANREINVITE=YES and use the same CODECs for both phones.

                                                    __Yehavi: