[asterisk-users] how to block spammer calls

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Fri Jan 4 23:56:13 CST 2008

ram wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am setting up a Calling card Plat form
>
> I have incoming toll number, the provider charges incoming calls
>
> I see some spammers( competetors) keep calling my toll. so iam getting
> huge invoices
>
> how can i  identify those kind of spammers and block the callerID for
> some time
>
> any suggestions or example could help me
If the caller doesn't key in a valid PIN after so many tries, disconnect
them.
If they are disconnected more than so many times, block them.

If you'd like to hire someone to implement this for you, you'd be better
served by posting to the -biz list and asking for assistance there.

Best regards,
Trevor Peirce

--
Does your Canadian VoIP service need CRTC-compliant 9-1-1 services?  Please
visit http://www.digitalcon.ca/voip9-1-1/ to find out more!