[asterisk-users] Mark Spencer and guest(s) LIVE today at 12 Noon EST - 11 Central - 17:00 UTC

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:14:59 CST 2008

Hi Shane,

On Jan 4, 2008 12:18 PM, Shane D <chatter8712 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very cool. I may have to listen to it recorded, though. I'm not
> available at that time.

Too bad, but you can listen to the roecording. Allison makes a guest
appearance, I'll upload that tomorrow. Just getting back from the
Asterisk dinner.

> So you are using talkshoe for the show? What inspired that decision?

The responsiveness of the company. The fact that revenue is shared (I
loan proceeds to the third world entrepreneurs through Kiva.org). They
have a conference bridge that can do hundreds of calls. Who wants to
give away that much bandwidth? :)

Please feel free to join the site at http://food4wine.ning.com so you
can see what's going on.

best,