[asterisk-users] GSM Gateway behind SIP ATA?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Jan 4 16:47:21 CST 2008

On 16:10, Fri 04 Jan 08, Remco Barendse wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, EdPimentl wrote:
>
> > Have you looked into
> > http://www.2n.cz/products/gsm_gateways/voip_gsm_gateway/voiceblue_voip_gsm_gateway.html
> > -E
>
> Yes i did, looks like an excellent product with many, many features and
> of outstanding quality.
>
> However, given the cost of that unit i would have to be calling mobile
> phones 24 hours per day for at least the next 10 years of my life to
> earn the investment back, so definatively economically unviable.
>
> But thanks for the tip :)

Remco,

If you ever want dialplan/sip.conf hints for the voiceblue
in the netherlands let me know. We have this unit in
production and really like it. It's stable as hell and the
quality is very good. Just make sure you dont put too much
pressure on the antenna connection, that one breaks easily
and forces you to buy a new antenna. Without the antenna the
unit is close to a brick.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu