[asterisk-users] BLF trouble

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Fri Jan 4 14:57:02 CST 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 03:08:59PM +0100, Benny Amorsen wrote:
> It isn't how Asterisk 1.2 behaved. Can you reproduce on a vanilla 1.4?

This is also not on a vanilla 1.4. It's the BRIstuffed version from the
xorcom archive.

I can see if I can install a vanilla 1.4 off-hours and just test the
SIP-phones. Although I don't know when I will be able to do so.

> I have the same problem, but the only 1.4's we have in production are
> from atrpms.org, so they have various patches applied. We are in the
> process of migrating to the ones provided in Fedora, and when that is
> done I can check for myself.

Do you use the BRIstuff version?

Is there anybody who has the hints working for outgoing calls?

> The problem is most annoying.

I know.

Lars

--
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great
disappointments.