[asterisk-users] BLF trouble

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Fri Jan 4 08:08:59 CST 2008

Lars Bensmann <lars at almosthappy.de> writes:

> Does anybody have an idea where I can start looking to fix this?
>
> Or is this "regular" behaviour of asterisk that it does not show an
> extension as busy when it initiated the call?

It isn't how Asterisk 1.2 behaved. Can you reproduce on a vanilla 1.4?

I have the same problem, but the only 1.4's we have in production are
from atrpms.org, so they have various patches applied. We are in the
process of migrating to the ones provided in Fedora, and when that is
done I can check for myself.

The problem is most annoying.

/Benny