[asterisk-users] OT - GEOPRIV and location based SIP services

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:08:44 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering whether or not it is achievable to build a web based
click2dial application that could automatically detect that a user is
connected from office or home.
Another option is to directly ask user or let them change default option but
having this automatically detected is a bonus.

Has anyone tried to build such location based SIP services ?

I've read few lines about GEOPRIV which seems to be a building block for
location based services but I could make sure if such DHCP extensions are
implemented somewhere.
Do you think GEOPRIV would help ?

Regards