[asterisk-users] Unable to retrieve my voice mail ... (password incorrect)

William Herrera william at lan-solutions.net
Thu Jan 3 14:15:07 CST 2008

I used to work for "Telefonica of Puerto Rico" installing Asterisk, so I
have installed few of them.

I installed one last week (downloaded and installed the latest) and
everything went beautiful and every thing works fine, however, my client has
voice mail and no matter what phone I use, or what password I enter, or in
which way I try I always get the same answer from the server: "Password
incorrect". I even deleted the extension and recreated it with a different
number and get the same results. I looked in the voicemail.conf to verify
that everything reflected correct in there and it is. The voicemail.conf
shows ext. 200 with password 200 (which is what I enter).

Any ideas?

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for your help!

William Herrera

william at lan-solutions.net

William Herrera

LAN/WAN Technical Consultant