[asterisk-users] Lamps on Snom phones

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Jan 3 12:12:37 CST 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 18:00 +0000, Russell Brown wrote:
> Quoth "Phil Knighton" <phil.knighton at mjog.com>
> >
> >I've incorporated the kind responses from other list members, such as
> >setting call limits but to no avail!  I've checked the function key
> >settings on the Snom, and adjusted it to match the suggestion from
> >another list member - nothing. Not one lamp on any of the phones will
> >work, and I'm completely baffled as to why.
>
> A wild stab in the dark....  what version of the Snom firmware are you
> running?  The lamps work for me on a Snom 370 running 7.1.28 and worked
> on other 7.1.<last few releases but can't remember how far back>.

	I had this same problem with a Snom 360 phone when we upgraded.  We
were running the 6.X firmware on the phones and could not get BLF to
work on that phone.  When we upgraded to the latest 7.X release
everything began working again.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001