[asterisk-users] Softphone to be installed on the Mobile

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Jan 2 20:29:49 CST 2008

Why don't you set up port forwarding on your router. You may also want to
look at fring. You "register" with them and they register with your server.
This way if you are using wifi and you go out of range it can connect over
your GSM connection and you do not loose your registration. It is supposed
to work so that the call does not drop but I never tested that part.