[asterisk-users] is Power fail transfer possible with asterisk?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Jan 2 17:16:40 CST 2008

There have been transfer switches available since the dawn of Telephony,
( well, at least common Battery Telephony ) that will do just that.
Look around, ask a real telephone man, or use Google.

Or, use a simple DPDT relay run off any power source that fails when you
want to make the transfer.

John Novack

--
Dog is my co-pilot