[asterisk-users] Missing "zap" command in Asterisk 1.4.16

Tomás Laureano Peralta Tormey tomas.laureano.peralta.tormey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:41:31 CST 2008

Have you tried to run the command "core show channeltypes"? If you don't see
an entry for Zap, it's possible that the channel chan_zap failed to load for
some reason. If this is the case, you should try to analize the asterisk log
to see why the channel refused to load.
It could be a configuration problem, for example.

Best regards, Tomás.