[asterisk-users] Incoming Calls

Paulo Pinheiro Paulo.Pinheiro at centurionvision.com
Wed Jan 2 10:20:55 CST 2008

I am having a problem that I would like to verify if someone could
help...I am using bandwith.com as my SIP TRUNK provider. When I place
the phone number in the DID number field ( using Elastix) it gives me an
error message stating the phone number I dialed is not in service. When
I leave the DID number and CLID number blanks it works fine. I really
need to have the system identifying multiple phone numbers ( multiple
trunks ) but I have not been able to do so. Would anyone be able to
help?

Thanks,

Paulo Pinheiro

President