[asterisk-users] Two Asterisks behind NAT and need to link them using IAX trunk

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 2 09:13:07 CST 2008

Perhaps.  I've never been one to trust that firewalls operate as they
should - I've been bitten far too many times by a firewall that doesn't
quite behave as you expect.  Also, when diagnosing network connectivity
problems, I find that it helps to have the rules in place rather than
having to infer the rule.