[asterisk-users] With rtcachefriends=yes, when do realtime changes take effect?

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Wed Jan 2 08:55:43 CST 2008

So I guess the answer is that updates to existing peers never happen until
you make them happen.

I really think an update on reregistering would be better, then I can just
tell the user to reset their phone.  Or a periodic automatic pruning.

For someone who doesn't know any C and therefore can't write a patch.....is
there any right way to make a feature request?