[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.2.22.1 on kernel 2.6.22: wctdm24xxp.ko needs unknown symbol pci_module_init

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 01:38:44 CST 2008

If you have zaptel 1.2.22.1 and kernel 2.6.22 could
you please do the following and see if it does the
same for you?

# modprobe wctdm24xxp
FATAL: Error inserting wctdm24xxp
(/lib/modules/2.6.22-gentoo-r9/misc/wctdm24xxp.ko):
Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see
dmesg)

dmesg:
wctdm24xxp: Unknown symbol pci_module_init

Thanks

Vieri