[asterisk-users] With rtcachefriends=yes, when do realtime changes take effect?

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Tue Jan 1 11:08:29 CST 2008

I asked this question last week and never got an answer.  I also didn't find the answer in the wiki.

I think it would be nice if asterisk would check the database again if the user re-registers, but it doesn't seem to do that.  A periodic update would be ok too, but it doesn't seem to do that either.

It seems like changes never happen until a reload.....if that is the case then doesn't rtcachefriends completely defeat the purpose of realtime SIP users?