[asterisk-users] Openser balancing Asterisk

Antonio Basti antonio.basti at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 29 02:54:28 CST 2008

Hi , i've a problem with the dispatcher module of Openser, for the load
balancing for asterisk
The schema of the network is this :

                                               Firewall   (public ip:
199.199.199.199:5060)

                                               -------------------
                               Pc1
pc2

Pc1: 192.168.0.1:5060 Asterisk
Pc2:192.168.0.3:5060 Asterisk
Pc1:192.168.0.2:5060 Openser

The ip public  is natted with  Openser

The dispatcher.list is:
1 sip:192.168.0.1:5060
1 sip:192.168.0.3:5060

Openser.cfg:
route{

       if ((method=="INVITE") ){
             ds_select_dst("1","4"); # 4 = round-robin

             t_relay();
             exit();
       }
}

In asterisk for test there is an ivr ,and when I make  a call from an other
site to this public ip, ast answer but after few seconds I see from the log
of the pc01 the the call hang but  from the remote asterisk (the one where I
make the call) the call remain up.
The configuration of openser is correct ?
thanks

database 2910 (20080228) __________

http://www.eset.com