[asterisk-users] New Interested services to be added for Telephoney Service Provider

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 14:22:19 CST 2008

Hi;

Yes what u said is correct, I am interested in using
VoIP and Asterisk (also) over wireline services
(telephon line). Actually the service provider company
asking for such things to be added with the telephone
lines that they give it for their customer. Actually
they build 9 PSTN in the state, and they are now
asking for new features (advantages) that can be
offered as new idea in VoIP and Asterisk.

Am still not clear?
Any advise and sharing ideas can be offered?

I already told about Virual PBX and Virual Contact
Center and having VoIP numbers to be offered with the
telephone lines, but I do not know if Asterisk have
something good that can offer in Virual PBX and Virual
Contact Center or portability, also any other new
ideas to be integrated with the PSTN's will be
welcomed.

Regards
Bilal

------------

I'm pretty sure he's asking what sort of advantages
there are in using
VoIP (and probably Asterisk) over traditional wireline
services.

Advantages being things like flexibility and
portability (with cost and

barriers-to-entry being somewhat debatable). But he's
more interested
perhaps in the technology side specifically? Don't
know. Bilal? Can you

be more specific?

N.

<bilmar_gh at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

>> Hi All;
>>
>>  We have a telephony service provider that is
asking
>>  what is new technology and services to be added
with
>>  the telephony service that can be used for VoIP
and
>>  PBX purposes.
>>
>>  Any suggestion to be added that can really give
new
>>  advantages and technologies specially in VoIP
issues?