[asterisk-users] New Interested services to be added for Telephoney Service Provider

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Feb 28 09:53:17 CST 2008

I'm pretty sure he's asking what sort of advantages there are in using
VoIP (and probably Asterisk) over traditional wireline services.

Advantages being things like flexibility and portability (with cost and
barriers-to-entry being somewhat debatable). But he's more interested
perhaps in the technology side specifically? Don't know. Bilal? Can you
be more specific?

N.