[asterisk-users] AddQueueMember and Flash Operator Panel

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:03:14 CST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 10:11 PM,  <jason at mhonetworks.com> wrote:
> Hello users!
>
>  Recently I read that AgentCallbackLogin is going to be deprecated soon.
>  Wanting to set up a few callback type queues, I set them up as suggested
>  in queues-with-callback-members.txt.
>
>  I was able to set the queues up completely this way, however, I'm trying
>  to use Flash Operator Panel (aka AsterNIC) to monitor the agents' login
>  status.  FOP monitors their status if I call AddQueueMember with their
>  actual interface (which, by the way, makes more sense to me than logging
>  them in via chan_local), and it even seems to work with
>  Local/${AGENT_EXTEN}@default.  But if I use any context other than
>  "default" here, FOP doesn't recognize that the agent is logged in.
>
>  (The users' default context isn't even set to default, and it behaves this
>  way even if the users' voicemail context is something else, so I am
>  guessing that is hard-coded in FOP somewhere.)

No, it is not hardcoded, it will try to match the context defined in
the op_buttons.cfg file for the channel you monitor. If you use
Local/1000 at my-agent-context, then in a button definition you have to
use something like:

[SIP/james]
Extension=1000
Context=my-agent-context

And it will *probably* work... I say probably because local channels
are a #!@ to track with manager events. Look at the source, there is a
function named "local_channels_are_driving_me_mad"

Best regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño