[asterisk-users] Customer complains of noise on line I cannot reproduce.

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:36:10 CST 2008

I have setup a few Asterisk systems for customers using Digium TDM400 cards
and Aastra phones. No problems with sound quality at all except at this one
site.

Every time I try their system I don't hear any problems but they tell me
that it is really bad. They describe it a a loud scratching sound.

Are there any tests that can be done to pinpoint the problem? Has anyone
seen this before? Are there known causes for this?

--
Open Source: To innovate then create
Proprietary: To imitate then litigate