[asterisk-users] Zap Call deflection on PRI

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Wed Feb 27 09:03:53 CST 2008

Actually this isnt the same as Two B-Channel transfer.
This is done by sending a FACILITY message to the ISDN, which in hand then disconnects the call and sends it to the number provided in the call deflection message.
All b-channels are closed when the FACILITY message is sent.
You can also send a deflection reason code, such as Busy and Unavailable.

Jon