[asterisk-users] Entering code to restart the machine or reload iax

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 06:40:20 CST 2008

Dear Atik;

Thanks a lot, another thing if possible:

A code to be entered, then it will execute some
asterisk commands like: asterisk -rx "iax2 reload"?

Any advise?

Regards
Bilal

-------------

try System() application in dialplan to execute linux
reboot command.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:24 PM, bilal ghayyad
 <bilmar_gh at yahoo.com>
 wrote:
> Hi All;
>
>  How can I configure Asterisk in that way:
>
>  If I entered code (from my mobile when I call to
the
>  Asterisk or from any Internal Phone), then the
machine
>  do restart. I need this when I am far from the
office