[asterisk-users] Parked calls - can't pickup

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Feb 26 08:45:48 CST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 21:03 -0500, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> I have 2 contexts in my extensions.conf: internal and external calls.  I
> have included the parkedcalls context in both.
>
> Do I need to preface the include with a # symbol?

No, you do not.  You simply need a like that says:

include => parkedcalls

A couple of things to check:

1) make sure you haven't changed the context name in features.conf (from
"parkedcalls" to something else) and
2) you can always type "dialplan show 701 at context-name" from the
Asterisk CLI to see what would match if you dialed extension 701 in that
context.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager