[asterisk-users] TE120P echo cancellation problem

arkda thrills3k3r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:33:19 CST 2008

Asterisk revision 104093, zaptel revision 3849, libpri revision 529 all from
svn.

OT from echo cancellation, but I've ran into some other issues as well
(listed in the other active thread, DTMF tone crashes server (Asterisk
1.4.18 with Digium TE120P)) with the server freezing when a DTMF tone is
played.