[asterisk-users] TE120P echo cancellation problem

arkda thrills3k3r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:12:14 CST 2008

Hi,

I recently installed a TE120P in my lab with a full voice PRI (23 channels +
1 D channel). Everything is working well except echo cancellation; for the
most part this isn't an issue unless one of the users is in a conference.

I'm getting the following error when a call is picked up (incoming or
outgoing):

[Feb 25 12:54:01] WARNING[8661]: chan_zap.c:1437 zt_enable_ec: Unable to
enable echo cancellation on channel 1 (Argument list too long)

Here's my zapata.conf:

[channels]
group=1
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
context=external
channel=1-23
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes

The error occurs with or without the two echo statements.

I haven't been able to find anything on this error. Can someone point me in
the right direction to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance!