[asterisk-users] How to get a clean, basic configuration?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Feb 25 11:08:14 CST 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008 10:04, Vincent wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:15:35 -0600, Tilghman Lesher
>
> <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> >Generally, the rule is that you can't remove any of the res_*
> >modules.
>
> Thanks for the tip. At this point, I have the following in
> modules.conf, but when I type "reload", it still loads stuff I
> disabled such as DunDI:

I would check to see if you might have another modules.conf configured
in a different directory.  Your binary might be looking elsewhere, especially
if you're on a non-Linux platform.  It's possible also to specify a different
directory on Linux, though the default should /etc/asterisk/modules.conf.

Check also that you haven't specified a different configuration directory
in /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf, because that will also override the default.

--
Tilghman