[asterisk-users] BarCampNYC3

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Feb 25 08:36:53 CST 2008

Hi Asterisk users,

For those of you in the greater New York area BarCampNYC3 is on again
this year.

It's being held on the 15th and 16th of March at the Polytechnic
University in Brooklyn.  http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarCampNYC3

As always entry is FREE but expect to come and present, this is an
unconference where everyone participates. If you have no idea what a
BarCamp is about check out these two posts;

http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/10/barcampnyc2.html

&

http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/barcamp-mobile-nyc2.html

As always I'm going to run an "Introduction to Asterisk" session but
would be great to get some other Asterisk people along to help out with
some of the more complex sessions. Reach out and email me if you have
any questions but otherwise hurry up and register at
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/94818605

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd