[asterisk-users] VOIP Application on Dating Contact Service

aa aa aaajohnson2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:22:59 CST 2008

Dear Everyone,

  I expect this page should delivery some hints for those who wish to dig into various possibility of asterisk setup.

  Here, I use asterisk phone-back features to have my web clients having a free-trial-cal
  to their designated mobile or landlines as desired.

  How it works ? pls check my link http://chinalink.servehttp.com.

  If you are curious and wish to know deeper in this respect, you could mail to
  info at chinalink.servehttp.com.

  I promise to try my best to illustrate to you all  in this area.

  regards,
  johnson