[asterisk-users] DDNS and host: updating when destination IP changes

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 06:20:47 CST 2008

Hi All;

I am using IAX Trunk and I used ddns (dyndns.org) with
the host (host=xyz.dyndns.org), when I restart the
router who has the hostname xyz.dyndns.org then its IP
address change and updated, but at asterisk level
still it keeps sending for the old IP address and
sometimes this problem does not resolve until I
restart asterisk.

Any one faced this and has idea how to resolve it so
Asterisk can check the new IP address for the
host=xyz.dyndns.org each call?

Any help?
Regards
Bilal