[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA-942 Phones

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 24 21:12:59 CST 2008

I agree, the latest firmware does make a difference to the speakerphone
quality, however it still doesn't hold a candle to a Polycom.  That's
not to say it's /bad/, just that it's only good, not absolutely spectacular.

The sound quality from the Polycoms is in a class of it's own.  It's
like comparing AM radio to FM radio...