[asterisk-users] Music on hold

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Sat Feb 23 08:50:28 CST 2008

Jared YESSSSS
That seems to be the problem!

A very very long time ago I installed a X101P (an original one) and
forgot about it.

After issuing a modprobe ztdummy, indications on the outside line
indication work as they should.
After that i configured my X101P the way it should be configured!

And yes! now indications are the way they should be
I rebooted, I restarted asterisk and it keeps working!

I want to thank everyone who helped me, Thank you all!!!!