[asterisk-users] Suggestions for reliable DID provider for Canada, USA and Europe

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:22:30 CST 2008

I posted the same question on asterisk-biz mailing list but didn't have much
response. So I am posting it here now.

I need a good, reliable and stable DID provider for USA, Canada and Europe.
I prefer to have fixed monthly rates for incoming and outgoing calls and not
per minute charges.

Features I need to get with DIDs are:

1. my own caller ID and caller name on outbound calls
2. multiple channels per DID
3. g729 coded
4. canreinvite=yes option
5. IAX protocol

Those who are already in this business, please advise me whom to go with. Is
getting a virtual PRI a good solution? From their websites, they all look
good so its hard to decide who is really good and will not disappear like
Allo, or start giving voice quality issues.

Thanks,
--
Zeeshan A Zakaria