[asterisk-users] Voted most stable and easy to use phone?

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Sat Feb 23 03:16:45 CST 2008

shadowym wrote:

> I guess someone has to say it.
>

> Have you considered Aastra?
>

> You can argue about quality/features/functionality but I have set up
> both and the Aastra are definitely easier to configure and they reboot
> quicker.
>
> Nobody ever complains about the quality of sound or speakerphone on
> them either.

I have to agree with you.  I have deployed several 480i, 480i CT, and
9112i phones and have had a great success.  At first I didn't care for
them too much but since their original launch the firmware has improved
vastly and they are quite nice units with a real phone feel.

Trevor

Real CNAM data for incoming Caller ID @ www.cnam.info