[asterisk-users] Music on hold

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Sat Feb 23 01:36:32 CST 2008

I've overwritten the indications.conf with the one from the sourcecode,
stil no luck
Perhaps somebody knows what the correct value for indications.conf is
when using the dutch xs4all as sip carrier??

and even with verbose set to 114 (quite big) there are no errormessages
indicating that something is wrong with indications (in respect to syntax)