[asterisk-users] Music on hold

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Fri Feb 22 18:05:16 CST 2008

Tnx.

I checked /etc/asterisk/indications.conf and my default location nl
is listed in the options

So i am still puzzled

my extensions.conf in respect to incomming calls (as basic as possible)

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,queue(receptie|r)
exten => s,3,Voicemail(201)

everything else works as it should work, but no "ringing" on an external
line

on the other hand, internaly: it's ok

exten => 205,1,queue(receptie|r)
exten => 205,2,busy