[asterisk-users] Polycom 301/501 Keymapping

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Feb 22 17:03:06 CST 2008

That can be found in the monstrous admin guide for the phone, seemly in
Section 3.1.7 in my ancient version 1.5.0 document.  It shows me that on
the 501, that button is 9 instead of 23.

http://www.polycom.com/usa/en/support/voice/soundpoint_ip/soundpoint_ip301.html

There's a link to the administrator's guide down there under Setup &
Maintenance Documents.

Moj