[asterisk-users] Message waiting light on polycom 301 using asterisk 1.4.14

Cavanna, Richard RCavanna at sychip.com
Fri Feb 22 13:57:00 CST 2008

All,

	I am setting up asterisk on a nslu2 (Linksys) using unslug.
Everything is working great except that I have a polycom 301 and I
cannot get the message indicator to work. I have created the users and
mailbox in users.conf and I can manually dial the mailbox (*986000).
Last thing is I am not using config files for the polycom just web
browser.

Can anyone point me in the right direction

I see this on the console

chan_sip.c:14907 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for
peer without mailbox: 6000

users.conf

[6000]
fullname = Joe User