[asterisk-users] How to get a clean, basic configuration?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 22 04:53:29 CST 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:33:20 -0500, "C F" <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:
>first off I anwered you to use vi and you complained showing me cat.

There's some misunderstanding. I didn't complain. I just didn't know
if Asterisk only looked for stuff in modules.conf because there was so
little there and so much stuff scrolling by when I type "reload".

Before loading modules explicitely, I need to make sure what each does
precisely, and what the interdependencies are, if any, so that I know
what the consequences are if I decide not to load a mdoule that looks
like it's not needed on my setup.

Thanks.