[asterisk-users] Weird Zaptel sound after anwser calls

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 03:57:16 CST 2008

Dear list,

We have an weird problem with our FXO card (TDM01B). When I made a call
using this channel, all goes well, the called phone rings but when the
called phone answers the call. In me handset I can hear an weird sound like
a "Clack". I tryed diferents TDM cards and modules, and my zapata.conf is
like,

language=en
context=from-zaptel
switchtype=national
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
transfer=yes
callreturn=yes
rxgain=-3.0
txgain=-3.0
immediate=no
busydetect=yes
busycount=8
answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
ringtimeout=8000
faxdetect=both
group=0
signalling=fxs_ks
channel => 7

think the problem is not by echo cause I use fxotune, and the problem
persist. I made lots of TDM02B instalations and never get this kind of
problem.

Any clue will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards