[asterisk-users] Asterisk, Zaptel and the Kernal Compatibility Matrix

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Feb 21 17:40:25 CST 2008

bilal ghayyad wrote:

> How can I know the needed Zaptel and Kernel versions
> for my Asterisk version? Where I can find the
> compatibility matrix for such thing?

There is no such thing. If the version of Zaptel you have isn't
compatible with the version of Asterisk you are trying to build,
Asterisk won't use it. If the version of the kernel you have isn't
compatible with the version of Zaptel you are trying to build (which is
unlikely), Zaptel won't build against it. Asterisk does not care about
kernel versions.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies