[asterisk-users] Question regarding AGI

sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Thu Feb 21 17:18:15 CST 2008

I have questions about AGI.

1.  When Using "CONTROL STREAM FILE" command with all the parameter, I could not find any way to "*" or "#" in the DTMF, it only returns if any digit is pressed, even if I set forward and rewind digits to BLANK ("")

2.  When I call out using ZAP, is their a way to find if the call went to the Person Called, or if their was a message played by his service provider, e.g. "Number does not exists", "Out of range", "Switched off", etc. Can we even achieve this using some Dialplan applications

Can someone please help.

Regards,
Sanjay.