[asterisk-users] Dial+Macro and Queue

Thu Feb 21 15:44:46 CST 2008

What is it that you think is missing, call comes into incomming, call gets
queued, member 306 at screen is called and a macro is played to them, they hit
option 3, MACRO_RESULT gets set to CONTINUE and the call hangs up on the
member while the caller continues on... the caller now though gets put back
into the queue rahter than continueing on in the dialplan like
MACRO_RESULT=Continue is suppose to do.

~Shaun

news:1203574863.4796.33.camel at localhost.localdomain...