[asterisk-users] Voted most stable and easy to use phone?

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Thu Feb 21 03:07:27 CST 2008

A while back i had asked about possible replacements for snom 360 phones
that were breaking and causing issues and we all discussed the problems
we had with the 360s and some suggestions were made but the  new polycom
phones had just hit the market and not many people were able to comment
on them.

Basically i am looking to get some new phones and in the process get rid
of the countless number of problems i have had that has always been
caused by phones (snom 360's and gxp-2000's).  I would like to get the
feedback of the list on the phone voted best for stability, working with
*, and ease of use for dumb non tech users.

I was thinking of trying one of these new polycom phones that are about
$150, but havent gotten any feedback on them yet.

Basically i am interested in any phones but snom's, grandstreams, and
sipura's/linksys.  mainly polycom's i guess.

thanks

mike

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named
above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or
deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential
and not a public document. Pursuant to 42 CFR, any information in this
e-mail identifying a former, present, or potential client of Straight & Narrow is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.