[asterisk-users] Best ATA. Period.

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 21 03:06:47 CST 2008

Of the three ATAs I've got (Linksys PAP2-NA, Sipura SPA-2000 and
SPA-3000) the Linksys PAP2-NA is the best of the bunch, even though the
SPA-2000 is supposedly cut from the same mould.

For the most part, you set 'em and forget 'em.  Most of the time when I
have a problem with a phone connected to the PAP2, I discover that the
phone itself has locked up.  The company I work for also sells them -
though I've had my PAP2 for a lot longer than I've worked there.