[asterisk-users] Best ATA. Period.

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Wed Feb 20 20:41:15 CST 2008

In all seriousness, my requirements were a little silly.  A Cisco router
can fail just as a netgear router can.  But I think we would find Cisco
failures to be statistically less likely.

I also think we can agree that not all devices of a certain type are
created equal.  Do you have any opinions on which VoIP products are more
likely to be consistent and reliable?