[asterisk-users] How to Configure 1.4.17 to Store CDR's in PostgreSQL

Victor voicecomputing at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:53:47 CST 2008

I'm having a heck of a time saving my CDR's into a PostgreSQL database. I've
installed PostgreSQL on a remote server and it is successfully storing voicemail
messages but I cannot get the 1.4.17 system to store CDR records there.

Has anyone successfully configured a 1.4 system to store CDR's in a remote
PostgreSQL database?

If yes, can you point me to any set of instructions that work. I've tried the
instructions outlined in the Asterisk TFOT 2nd edition book as well as
voip-info.org to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Vic