[asterisk-users] IAX2 trunks unreliable becoming UNREACHABLE after a time

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:23:54 CST 2008

I may have found a solution to why this problem is happening to me. All my
IAX trunks are up and working and have been for over a day now. If there are
still up and running with no problems in a week I will post again and let
everyone know.

At this point in time it seems the problem was caused by a poorly
constructed initrd file.

My servers all run RAID-1 and my /var/ is mounted on it's own RAID-1. I hand
crafted a new initrd to ensure that RAID-1 started properly and that /var/
was mounted before init runs, it was not before. As of now I am very hopeful
that the problem is gone, all indicators are that this was the solution I
needed.