[asterisk-users] Polycom Key Assignment

Jose Quinteiro asterisk at quinteiro.org
Wed Feb 20 15:30:01 CST 2008

I'm assuming you're talking about the 320/330s, 'cause the bigger phones
all have a DND key.

Yes, it's possible but don't do it.  Those functions of those soft keys
are context-specific and they are used as navigation keys in some
contexts.  I did exactly what you propose, and found that I couldn't
backspace to correct keypad errors, for example.

Basically the only key available for remapping is the "dial" key.  You
can find instructions on how to do it starting at page 4-22 (PDF page
70) of the Administrator's Guide (page numbers are from version 2.2.0.)

HTH,
Jose.